• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 476

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Brazilian club Corinthians submit a new bid for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez

More...

I reckon City need to accept the fact that Tevez wants to be closer to his family. They might as well accept the offer from Corinthians, and find a replacement for Tevez. They are plenty of better players than Tevez out there, and with the money they have, they can buy almost anyone.

Apparently, we're about to complete the signing of Sneijder, which will give them the funds to make their move for Tevez..

This saga is far from over!

But they have no reason to sell, if no one meets their asking price, it's no skin off their backs if they let tevez rot in the reserves for a season. They have enough money to do that, and if they did, I wouldn't blame them.

Tevez signs a contract, just because your a **** doesn't mean you can just leave whenever you want, especially when your being paid that much.

So much for non negotiable huh?

If it's £40m City should accept. I can only see him going to Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Portugal anyways, not Italy though.

Should just accept it. won't get any more than that so do us all a favour City, and bring this now boring saga to a close.

Be interesting to see what happens when they try to sign Aguero too.

Off topic a bit but how do Brazilian clubs have that kind of cash?
I think City should just get rid for the £39M. If he stays he will just cause unrest in the dressing room.

i would accept but just put something in the contract that if he then leaves cornithaos for another European side city get 20% of the fee.

Off topic a bit but how do Brazilian clubs have that kind of cash?
I think City should just get rid for the £39M. If he stays he will just cause unrest in the dressing room.

Corinthians get £50M for TV rights, £23M for shirt sponsorships and they took out a loan.. they've got plenty.

Back