Corners: Attack from the deep = Offside?

GavinSE1

Reaction score
Question: When a player attacks a corner from the deep, how do I instruct them to hold the ball until their teammates have returned to an onside position or, alternatively, how do I instruct my advanced players to return to an onside position more quickly?

When my team has a corner kick, I like to have one player who attacks the ball from the deep. Therefore, even if the opposition defenders clear the corner kick, my player regains possession in a good position on the pitch. However, that player often passes the ball to my advanced players (i.e. those who had been waiting in the box to receive the corner kick) while they're still in an offside position.

This happens too often for my liking. How do I prevent it from occuring?

Thanks.

Question: When a player attacks a corner from the deep, how do I instruct them to hold the ball until their teammates have returned to an onside position or, alternatively, how do I instruct my advanced players to return to an onside position more quickly?

When my team has a corner kick, I like to have one player who attacks the ball from the deep. Therefore, even if the opposition defenders clear the corner kick, my player regains possession in a good position on the pitch. However, that player often passes the ball to my advanced players (i.e. those who had been waiting in the box to receive the corner kick) while they're still in an offside position.

This happens too often for my liking. How do I prevent it from occuring?

Thanks.
its a slight bug in fm10, its being rectified for fm11