Corrner cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi im leeds and i ahve heard about a cornner cheat i no waht to do but just cant do it is it ok if you tell me step by step how to do or pics thx s

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Plz (a)

I didn't know there was one for FM10. The FM09 corner trick doesn't work on FM10 though

Shut up iam a better manager than youll ever be

So immature it's funny.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

"Hi im leeds and i ahve heard about a cornner cheat i no waht to do but just cant do it is it ok if you tell me step by step how to do or pics thx s"

Then you Reply

"Its not a cheat"

yeah a know needs corner cheats to be a gd manager lol thread should be closed lol

omg always the same arguments about cheating, we all know cheating is wrong, thats why its called cheating. Even so, it is not illegal, so if the Pope wants to cheat, let the Pope cheat. geez, every thread i check on, the same people saying the same things, over and over again

Its hardly a cheat putting a tall player in the 6 yard-box and playing the ball into the 6 yard-box...

proberly still doesnt know what the offside rule is ROFL :)

English twats
Tbh mate, you're the only **** here. You made 3 different accounts after being banned continuosly. Anyway, back on topic, if it's not a cheat, then why did you call it 'the corner cheat'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back