corrupted save file, anything I can do?

Jak

Reaction score
Pretty sure my save file has corrupted (crash dumps on the same date everytime I load, never used to do this). Anything I can do to save it or am I screwed. Swear I read somewhere you can send your save file to SI and they fix it or something. I may just be being hopeful
Thanks

Nope. 'Fraid not. It'll teach you to keep rolling saves I guess, but bad luck.

yep it will. The save file must be an Arsenal fan since I just won the champs league with spurs..... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I do actually have a backup save..... from 2 seasons ago :'(

Last edited:
Sometimes they can fix it, but most times you're screwed

Sometimes they can fix it, but most times you're screwed
had a quick look on the SI forum but didn't really see anything. My friend is trying to convince me I quit whilst I was saving and that was the issue but I didn't. It just randomly happens sometimes at certain dates of the game :/

had a quick look on the SI forum but didn't really see anything. My friend is trying to convince me I quit whilst I was saving and that was the issue but I didn't. It just randomly happens sometimes at certain dates of the game :/

oh they might be able to fix that. start a thread in the bugs section and upload the save

really? i can see loads of threads

yeah that would be it.

follow their guidelines, you upload it to their FTP

Sports Interactive Community

made a post, hopefully someone gets back to me quickly with a reply. Thanks for the advice :)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Probably won't be able to check it before Monday apparently (also depends on how many saves he has to check) but will post back here if Im successful. I added this advice to my help thread

---------- Post added 05/09/2011 at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/09/2011 at 01:43 PM ----------

They managed to fix the save file :D Thanks for the suggestion Mike :)