pasists

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a suggestion to anyone who's saved game file gets corrupted.

I was playing FM on my laptop, battery run out, laptop turned off. I turned it back on, ran FM again, tried to load last saved game and FM says: "saved game could not be loaded".

If you're running Win7, go to saved game file location, and click on properties and in properties "previous versions". That helped me to restore the saved game.

BTW, is there any other way to restore a corrupted saved game file?

Help

Hey, I've had my game go corrupt, im using vista and i tried going into properties but there was no 'previous versions' option..... could you some how print screen how you did it in steps or sumtin please. i really need help. I should av made a back up :(

right click the save file and go to properties then restore previous versions or something like that

yh i know but when i go into properties, I dont see any option that says 'previous versions'
so if you could print screen it, that would be great

hi guys
this happend to me to but when ever iam on fm, the scrren inlarges itself and comes up with error message.

it closes the window down and another the start windoe reloads (the screen when you load your game) and this is huge(button etc)

please help as its so anoying

Shoddy Shoddy Coding S.I.

Shoddy Shoddy Coding S.I.

That Is All.

I am using XP and my saved file is not loading with message "saved game could not be loaded". Kindly help