Could somebody make an database for me and my friends to have a challenge with.

• Thread starter Thread starter richy1377
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

richy1377

Reaction score
Right so the database me and my friends are looking to be made is a newcastle one in which all of the players and the stadium are removed from the club leaving us with an average attendance of 200 in the championship and no players. however we would like 100m in the transfer budget and 800k to spend on wages. The reputation should be around 7000. Thank you.

Let me get this right. you want newcastle Utd to have no players and no stadium with them still in the championship. If thats right the stadium will come up as unknown and Players will be created by the game (regens). What about Reducing stadium capacity or finding/ creating **** stadium in area. And have minimal squad with players that were born in newcastle. Also you didnt mention staff this could be done same as players.

Last edited:
Get rid of all staff sorry and the stadium must be scrapped totally as the idea is that we have no crowd and must build on our fan base.

Will Start now. Current Club Rep is 6250 Average Rep for Championship is 5000 For a challenge I recommend 5000 Rep or Below

I've Done 2 DB's for you 1 with stadium not st james and the other without stadium.
Chairman and Youth players are generated by game. If you want anything adding/deleting just ask. Will be going to work soon so wont be back on until 2am ish. Hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back