Council - Miserable Bastards!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I've just taken Wolves to tht Prem title after 5 years (I think), and asked the board to expand the stadium to capitalise on CL revenue. But the council refused planning permission the stingy twats! I've never seen this before, anyone else ever had it??

yeah i had it for newcastle a while back, i'd already had it expanded to 65k but the council wouldnt let it go any higher :|

Happens quite a lot Boozy

Happened to me at Everton, maybe if u keep askign youll get a new stadium :)

yeah, if you become a club favourite you may even get a new stadium named after you aswell.

yeah i had it for newcastle a while back, i'd already had it expanded to 65k but the council wouldnt let it go any higher :|

This is true to real life though isn't it?

yeah think so, we're apparently only allowed to expand to 60k atm tho

yeah, if you become a club favourite you may even get a new stadium named after you aswell.

i always thought this was rubbish after 25 years at hereford and winning every thing possible (with the exception of league 1, finishing second to gain promotion). 4 champions leagues, 5 prems, 3 FA cups, 4 league cups, 3 world club champs, and no stadium named after me.

then i left and after 4 years with liverpool winning everything they named the new stadium after me

15 seasons in with birmingham and im still playing infront of 30,000 fans every season the council turn it down and there is no new stadium either.

We have it irl, Hartlepool Utd owners want to buy their ground Victoria Park and it's land off the council who own the ground mainly to expand the away end seeing it only small but nooo they stingy bastards, everyone hates Peter Mandelson when he brought it for the council... ***

But what happens if the club doesn't own their stadium. Like with DPMM, when you ask for a bigger stadium they respond the stadium is not theirs. But if you ask it more often will they eventually build a new stadium or what?

never knew you could get a stadium named after you haha thats quality :D

with Everton its realistic, as the council would reject a ground expansion for many reasons,
1 being there is no room unless you take about 100 or so people out of there homes.