Cuidadito

Reaction score
After several tries to make an effective tactic to use against difficult teams I got this one with counter attack mentality. Give it a try if you feel like it.

My idea was to create an effective counter tactic to use against top teams that have lot of possesion. It's build around these ideas: Drop deep to create space behind the opponent that can be used by fast wide player that organize attacks; more pressure not to let them pass the ball and create occasions; slow-short passing and work ball into box to play the ball safely and make a good use to the few situations that my team will create; and fluid tactic drawing for the whole team to cooperate in defending and attacking (this last point may vary depending the opponent).

The Tactic:
View attachment 320560

View attachment 320562

Results against best opponents:
View attachment 320561

what match preparation & opposition instructions do you use ?
plz upload this as fmf file . peace

Last edited:
Wow mate, I owe you a big favour. :) I have lost against Chelsea like seven or eight times in a row, I reloaded and reloaded and I changed everything but it seemed that I just can't win this ******* match. Then I used your tactic and...

View attachment 237967
Success! You're awesome. B|

hi, i dl the tactic but whenever i try to load it, it says that cannot be load. any ideas?

thanks

LOL, freak i know why now... forget my question