• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

liams96

Reaction score
What does it do?
Is it classed as cheating?
Will it take away the challenge aspect?
Do you use it and why?

You can see every single player, staff and teams' vital attributes. Basically, with the first two, you can view their current ability and his attributes (including hidden ones like Injury Proneness and Important Matches), and their potential ability (you can see what their attributes will be in the future). You can also view his positional rating, so you know exactly where to play him and how to train him.

Probably.

Not necessarily, but it will take a huge chunk out of it.

No, because I like a challenge.

I can see if people have a problem with it but people can play how they want.

It pretty much takes away the in-game scouting. You can scout out new PA 190+ players every year as easy as pressing a couple buttons. But you still have to sign them and build them up the hard way.

I use it sometimes. Mainly in leagues I know nothing about. I dabble with it in Prem saves to check out regens.

Personally, I feel its cheating. Because unlike people who don't have it, people who do can easily sign all the best regens, while others have to manually trawl through a lot of teams to find rough diamonds. It's more about the ethics of it and how you feel about it. Use it if you're okay with it, but it does take away from the challenge, and the whole point of in-game scouting.

Back