Court lifts Chelsea transfer ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea have their transfer ban lifted by the Court of Arbitration for Sport after reaching an agreement with Lens over the signing of Gael Kakuta.

More...

If Fifa didn't know the facts in the first place then why did they cause all that drama and try to ban us.
They were trying to make an example out of us and they epically failed.

They didnt derserve a ban in the first place but at least teams are weary now they jus need a fine and slap on the wrists. Abramovich plays golf with Blatter and Platini anyway

******* shove that up your shitstirrig **** blatter and platini.

chelsea must have been confident this would happen because their wasent even a sniff of them signing anyone in the window.

I told you all this would happen months ago :P

Aren't you clever? All it took was a lttle bit of reading "months ago" to find out that Chelsea had significant evidence (a signed letter from UEFA) to uplift the ban.

At least you're not like most of the idiots who know nothing about this and carry on about it. "Chelski suck lol" - my impression of a dumb United fan on the internet.

Aren't you clever? All it took was a lttle bit of reading "months ago" to find out that Chelsea had significant evidence (a signed letter from UEFA) to uplift the ban.

At least you're not like most of the idiots who know nothing about this and carry on about it. "Chelski suck lol" - my impression of a dumb United fan on the internet.
When i say months ago i meant the day they where banned.No need to throw the toys out of the pram over it.

When i say months ago i meant the day they where banned.No need to throw the toys out of the pram over it.

Again, aren't you clever? Sitting on your high horse proclaiming to have seen the future. Oh isn't he so smart! Seriously what are you trying to get out of this? "I told you all this would happen months ago". That is a sentenced said by idiots looking for attention on the internet, and unfortunately I'm giving it to you, just not in the way you wanted.

"throw the toys out of the pram over it" Jeez. Get over yourself. Idiot.

If Fifa didn't know the facts in the first place then why did they cause all that drama and try to ban us.
They were trying to make an example out of us and they epically failed.

i think it is becuase lens has dropped the cause now. as chelsea agrred to pay them 1milliom compensation.

Back