Coutinho

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i have always wanted to buy him at the start of the games, but he is already contracted to move to Inter Milan as the Da Silva brothers were for United in FM08.

4 seasons on in the Premiership with Leeds i found him as a free agent and signed him on a 11,500 k per week deal.

he has been a revelation since getting him!
15gms 14 gls 9 *** 6 MoM and 7.77 rating in the league (got him halfway through the season)

he is classed as a Wonderkid just turning 20 in 2012.
says he has the ability to be one of the best players at the club!

anybody else play him or have him cause there is nothing i have read on the forums relating to him at all!

thanks

never heard of him. If hes as good as you say though, might make an offer for him

he starts at Vasco in Brazil, but as i said he is contracted to join Inter at 18.
let me know if you get him and what happens.

he is world class! i have found some great players, but he is by far the best, scores unbeleivable, but realistic goals, play him in his natural position which is AMC.

Just put an offer in for him at Inter looks quite good. See how he plays in my Chelsea squad

i got him but i can't play him in his natural position which is AMC because i play a 4-3-3 formation with Hernanes and Diego in the centre.

try change it around him, play hernanes as a normal midfielder and coutinho just in front!
or play 4 5 1

play diego and hernanes centre - 2 attacking mids left and right and one in the centre (Coutinho) and play one striker up front?

1 1 1
1 1
1 1 1 1

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

sorry, that never came out right

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

started new season, played 2 games 4 assists already! and just lost 4-2 to Blackburn on the opening day and killed them 5-0 end of last season!!! they were relegation contenders!!

Just signed him for Manchester United at the beginning of my fourth season.

Not really to sure what to do with him though as I have Kaka and Camacho.

May give him a season long loan away to see what he can do...

Recently took inter milan job offer and am now in second season with them. coutinho is in my squad and even tho i have just got him to sign a new 5yr contract clubs keep signing him off me for free!! WTF! THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND HAS STALLED MY GAME. Anyone else have this problem? how do i solve?

No idea^

Talking of Coutinho though...I may have made a mistake (I'm LEEDS);

Back