Coventry Woes

Elasticspy2

Reaction score
first of all, i am going to say sorry for the rant:

Football fans... what are they, followers? glory hunters? fake?.. no none of these, i would say that they are individuals striving to see that the team that they support win all that they can.

No not Coventry city fans.. Coventry fans are fake, immature and like to think that they are morrally higher than every other person in the world.. well heres a message for you.. YOUR NOT!!

this issue with Keiren Westwood, he is going to become the pantomine villian while Aidy Boothroyd is the Pantomine hero... unfortunatly, that is not the case Keiren has done nothing wrong, it is only when managers and chairmen do not get what they want, they will throw their dummys, toys, blanket... **** even themselves out of the pram on some occassions. Keiren "is the best keeper outside the premier league" then why wasnt his deal done when he asked for one last january!? now that Coventry have not sold him his transfer window jsut gone they want to sign him up to make sure they get money for him at the next window...

As for Marlon King... People are "Disgusted" with the fact that the club are signing him... what is wrong with that? hasnt he done his time in jail? or is he still condemed to be a *** offender? City fans take ht "Moral high ground" over the mater and say that they would never go to the Ricoh again if he signs for city... if i could meet all of them i would ask the same 2 questions... "What would you do if he signed for the foxes and scored the winning goal in the play off final and they got promoted? how gutted would you feel?" and "Why is it that you have taken the moral high ground... if you made the same offence and you were looking for a new job and everybody in that work place steered clear of you, how would you feel and what would you do?" 99.9% of fans would turn around and say "I wouldnt like it and i would want to know why i couldnt get on with my life"... Take a look at that answer and then tell me that King isnt thinking the same thing!? i personaly think that King would be an amazing signing for city and i look forward to seeing him play tomorrow (if he is elegible)

i guess the point of this rant was to get across the point that sometimes dispite what managers say, they are the ones in the wrong and fans need to accept what a club is trying to do, dispite signin a player like King (i want to make it clear, that i do not condone King for what he has done nor will i ever condone what has happened!!)

again sorry for the rant!!

Back