Craig Collins-You'll never walk alone!

• Thread starter Thread starter zuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K

zuarez

Reaction score
Craig Collins-You'll never walk alone! : This is my journey through Football Manager 2012! where I will start off with my favourite team, Liverpool FC and see how my manegerial compaign leads to a hopefully successful ending!!!;)

First update will hopefully be tonight!? Good to see a fellow Liverpool fan!!!;)

I'll keeep and eye out mate , sounds interesting.

Sorry if I wanted to add images how would I come to do that??? Sorry I'm very new. :)

Daily Post

Liverpool part company with Dalglish

Kenny Dalglish has resigned from his position as maneger at Liverpool. Liverpool confirmed Dalglish's departure was by mutual consent and that the club wished him well for the future.

King Kenny was just starting to get Liverpool back on track and winning the fans loyalty. But now in just a couple of years Liverpool have seen Rafael Benitez, Roy Hudgson and now Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish leave the club.

With the King's departure Liverpool will need to search for a new maneger before the pre-season kicks of in July. Liverpool start their pre-season agains Motherwell and will hope to have signed a new man in charge in time for the game!

A number of manegers are being linked with a move to the Merseyside Reds, with high-profile maneger, Louis van Gaal, who is currently without a club, could be tempted back into football manegement if the offer is right. Other big-name manegers such as Zvonimir Soldo, Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard are also being linked with the vacansy.

After announcing his resignment, Kenny said that a good man for the job would be Craig Collins(31) who is a life long Liverpool supporter and just recently took Absa Premiership side, Ajax Cape Town to a "surprising" second place finish beating the likes of Kaizer Chiefs and Supersport United!

Daily Post

Connely takes charge at Liverpool

Liverpool have announced that Craig Collins(31), South African premiership maneger will be the replacement for the outgoing maneger Kenny Dalglish at Anfield.

After Collins guided his team, Ajax Cape Town, to a second place finish he was named maneger of the season by the SAFA. He is currently packing his bags for Merseyside from his part time home in Mosselbay, South Africa.

Liverpool fans have criticised the board for not bringing in one of the bigger names such as Louis van Gaal. The board though seems confident about the Englishmen's signing and will be hoping that this won't be a nother "epic" failure for the Reds.

Craig Collins after hearing the news said that it is a dream come true to manege the club who he has supported since he was a young Brittish chap.

he board expects great things from Collins and if not delivered their could be once again a change in manegement at the club!

Great! Another LFC story, keep writing, i'll follow you.

Craig Connoly-You'll never walk alone!

Motherwell vs Liverpool
friendly

View attachment 213990

"Not as happy as can be with my first game in charge, could have gone a lot better. "
"Very happy with Luis Suarez performance! "

Genk vs Liverpool
friendly

View attachment 213991

"Very happy with the performance! "
Team played well agains a tough oppisition."

Transfers and Contracts

Lucas Leiva->Inter Milan-12.75m

A good signing even though Lucas is a top class central midfielder and our 2010/2011 player of the season. He was happy to go play for Inter.

Jack Robinson-Renewed contract

Good news is that youngster and hot prospect for the future Jack Robinson has agreed upon a contract extension until 2014. He was before this linked with a 2.7m move to Manchester City, but I would not settle for at least 6m!

Conar Coady->Oxford-Loan

Well couldn't let the chance down for the youngster to get maybe some first team action. He may be able to develop there or they could be interrested in signing him at the end of his loan.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
Friendly

View attachment 214004

"Not the victory we were expecting and the only goal was a wonder goal from Jordan Henderson who got the MOTM award!"

Pumas vs Liverpool
friendly
View attachment 214002
"What a dreadful performance, we never looked like scoring, they were the better side all the way trough the game!"

Oops sory switched the Pumas and Crystal Palace game :(

Back