megapicks

Reaction score
im only posting here because i dont know were it should be posted but has any on else got a crash dump error come up and has any one found a way of them stop coming up thanks for any advice

Deleting the crash dump usually stops it. Or changing the database from Large to either small or medium.

Deleting the crash dump usually stops it. Or changing the database from Large to either small or medium.

i delete folder crash dump,and started a new game with different database size and it again (crash dump)
what to do else?
help please!!!!!!!!!!

try checking all the players or staff dont have blank spots on relationships that may be why its crashing so often its user imput thatt make it crash not the database its got to have no mistakes or it wont read the data if it works for you let me know pm or email me my email on my profile

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

can someone please tell me what a crash dump is?

a crash dump is a dmp file made when there a error

all windows os and some apps like fm have crash dump files

Last edited:
If you set the database to small it should work it did for mine. Also dont worry about the yellow triangles - as long as you are not those countries - it shouldnt effect it. hope this helps

you must delete crush dumps and cache folders.and dont use editors.i fixed it like that but when i use editor it happened again.

Crash dumps

Hi buddy, I had this problem in fm2010, I googled it and studiede every answer from every link for about 20 mins and found the solution, I reckon if you you tube it, you'd get a video explanation.

solution

try to go to preferences, to enable automatic recording every day. so if any mistake, the game is recorded and not lose anything