Crash dump when playing online.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vanjagl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Title says it all really. How to fix it ? If you need any more info, just ask.
MWSnap026-3.jpg

only happens when playing online? Are you hosting or is another person doing it? What's your internet speed/bandwith like?

Only when playing online. Other person hosted, but he never had this problem before, and he tried with someone else and there's no crash dump.
I doubt my interent speed is problem
1843485305.png

have you tried closing all internet using programs (except steam and whatever you are using to play) when playing?

Is it an amended database? Remember having a similar problem because of the DB that the host was using

Yep, only had 3 programs on, steam, FM and winmap.
Yes it is ajt. It treated with FMRTE so there where no injuries. But still, im the only guy with this problem ( it's online competition).

Only thing I can think of is maybe it's FMRTE causing it. Only a guess though as I've never used it

Yet im the only guy in whole competition whos having this problem :(

could always try making the database again incase you did something wrong

I highly doubt thats the issue. It's something with my laptop probably. Thanks anyway for your time.

something to do with your firewall settings/ anti virus maybe? Given all involved programs permission?

Nope, crash would appear when playing offline too, right ?

Ps, I had this problem on FM11, and when I got FM12 i didn't have it at first. But now I have it again. I really don't know what to do.. SI doesn't know the answer as well.

Back