Crash dump

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Thefmgod

Reaction score
Yes i know there is a thread but it does not help me one bit, im in 2014/15 and everytime i try to skip past 10th may 2014 it crashes please respond cant get into another save

Sounds like the game may have corrupted, other saves and new games work fine? If yes then look at my help thread and read the instruction about how to fix it.

Sounds like the game may have corrupted, other saves and new games work fine? If yes then look at my help thread and read the instruction about how to fix it.
Yeah other saves work fine a magority of the time. The only other crash dump i get is at half time, put does not occur enough, thanks i will look now.

I dont know how to do any of it, is there a way you can simplify it? Im really bad with all computer stuff ect.

I dont know how to do any of it, is there a way you can simplify it? Im really bad with all computer stuff ect.
make a post about it on the SI technical help forum, I'm sure someone can help you :)

Back