****** Crash Dumps!!

• Thread starter Thread starter lee3009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

lee3009

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed with SI.... not only does every single release has tons of bugs/issues. which then takes them a year to even iron out 50% of them... such as each patch fixes and breaks another thing like this years fm.

Anyway the major thing i can not understand is for years they improve or add new things BUT..... every year there are countless crash dumps all the time!
How can a company who is unrivalled and had the game going for years now not possibly fix an error it has had from the beginning? Obvious to me that they only care for the money....I'm losing patience with them to be honest :(

So i ask on here if anyone has any trick or tips on how to limit the crash dumps? every year i search for answers and so far nothing works.

Thanks FMbase fans

This isn't a "bug". You can try clearing cache, deleting preferences and verifying your game cache in steam. If you're still having problems, post in the Football Manager 2015 Technical Help section or on the SI forums.

Thanks for responding guys...

Wasn't saying it was a bug but as something they could or should be sorting.
I will having a look at your links again but i have tried every year the clearing cache thing.

I know quite few other players who have this issue as much as me. I do have a powerful pc so would have thought that wouldn't be the reason but open to trying anything.

Merry Christmas

The power of the pc is not really the problem. More the condition the files and registrys are in. You may have something conflicting with the game too, it is hard to diagnose as everyones system is different.

Something i always recommend is making a new user on your windows system, logging into the new user and installing steam and the game only. If you can play without incident you know for sure it is something on your computer (associated with your original user) this could be related to FM or something totally obscure. You can then adopt a trial and error based system to attempt to eliminate the conflict but it will take time, patience.

How do i solve this crush dump thing. I cant even from the first day...

Back