WTF. I just got one on (non-steam) 10.3 now I can't get past a certain date.. It's frustrating because I'm so far into this save :'(

how can you stop them from happening, i cant start a new game! it keeps coming uP!

Same problem here (on Steam). I can't advance past 7 Nov 2009. I've tried every suggestion I've found, including reinstalling, and nothing corrects the problem.

go into Sports Interactive Folder and Delete the Crash Dumps Folder and think that should work

go to preferences, and put the volume bar in the minimum, save it and try mate, it worked for me :)

Grr, can anyone help me, i'll post it in here, i don't use FMRTE but get crash dumps EVERY save

I have the same problem...
I' ll try to find a solution... I' ll tell you if I find something. Tried all suggestions that you gave, but still doesn' t work...

I have been getting the same problems, i am running the game from the disk everytime.

Not sure what to do.

Okay tried all the steps and all the other ideas people had, and it wont work. I was playing as Saint Albans and every time I go on a vacation for a couple days it stops at the next day and creates a crash dump file. Yes I have used the editor to add some "better" players on the team. It worked fine until I got to January 31st. Also works fine when I just press continue instead of a vacation. So could someone help? Please?

Try running in windowed, seems to have stopped them happening as frequently for me, also don't use any other programs whilst playing.

Football Manager Real Time Editor it allows you to edit the game as you play e.g. give yourself more money change players stats etc

where did you get the banner of the girl? i like it a lot, would like to have it :)
thx fo' reply ;)

HELP!
I exited fm 11 for 5 minutes,then i tried to load one of my saves and bang CRASH DUMPS!!!
I have tried all the solutions from here,and still...can someone help me?i really dont want to lose that save..
Thanks