luko1234

Reaction score
Finished 1st season with Tottenham and randomly the game just crashes, so I load up the game again and it crashes at exactly the same point again. Ive tried it twice more and stil no sucess. I am using Stecklo's skin with some face/kit/logo packs if this could make any difference. Any Ideas To make it work?

Have you used FMRTE? Not in a judging way, not even in an editing way, I prefer the free FMRTE as a scout to Genie, but as it doesnt load a save game it can cause errors (it does something with memory instead or something I think), so even in most games where nothing is changed I've had crashes, I assume just from using it.

I'd also try removing all your graphics (logos etc), then try to go past the date. If it works then a) you know the problem and b) you can decide whether to go graphicless or just remove them until the crash date passes then put them back in.

If y'all dig.

What is crash dumping anyway (not to sound stupid)? and i havent ever used FMRTE but I'll try without logos ect. :)
In this case crash dumping is your save ends up in C:\Users\Your User Name here\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps this then means the file is corrupt or overloaded or something I'm not sure what. The chances of Crash Dumping can be decreased such as loading up less leagues in your game.

In this case crash dumping is your save ends up in C:\Users\Your User Name here\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps this then means the file is corrupt or overloaded or something I'm not sure what. The chances of Crash Dumping can be decreased such as loading up less leagues in your game.

Ahh ok thanks

I had this problem too. Unfortunately I had to retire the manager, holiday past the date it crashes then add new manager

game could have corrupted. You can send it to SI to fix it (they usually can). Go to my help thread (link in my signature) and there is an instruction on how to do it

Merhaba , benimde sorunum oyunu 1 aralık 2023e geldigımde oyundan atıyor ve daha oyun oynanmıyor
.FMRTE nedir nasıl kullanılır ?