Crashing problem

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Hi guys need some help with this as it's only just started happening in the last hour. I'm trying to continue my story, but I'm getting that dreaded malicious website error, then IE crashes and restarts, but it only happens after I've done about a quarter of a page. It simply crashes with the malicious website message, then reloads the page I've been working on, lets me retype it again, then it crashes again. And it's driving me up the wall. My anti-virus (Microsoft essentials) is up to date and I use IE9. And it happens after I post the logos of the clubs involved in a match if that's any help

Any ideas as to why this is happening? This is a first and it's annoying as **** as I can't post an update. Thanks for any help

It's Internet Explorer. It sucks. Yes I that all old men are afraid of trying something new, but give a Google Chrome or Opera a go ;)

It's Internet Explorer. It sucks. Yes I that all old men are afraid of trying something new, but give a Google Chrome or Opera a go ;)

Used to use Firefox and that started crashing, but this is first time. Been absolutely fine with no problems whatsoever-until now. Isn't Chrome a bit naff though?

Use Chrome. It's good. :)

But I'm old....I don't like change..:O

Will try Chrome then and see what happens

I'm using Opera. If you don't enjoy super ultra fancy java stuff ( like watching movies, playing games etc on your browser) then its the best browser. Also it has speed dial, always a plus :D
But Chrome is best overall browser, it's quite large and it takes lots of RAM ( and cuz of that, it may be laggy sometimes) but that rare :)

Aye using Chrome right now, and it seems (so far) to solved the problem. Was weird that it seemed to crash after an image as one's I used before were perfectly fine. Re: lagginess is not evident so far, but I'm only using my browser right now to post here and general stuff. If it does go laggy for online gaming I'll switch back to IE as it definately wasn't lagging, or I'll try Opera out and see what happens.

Cheers guys