I3east

Reaction score
Hey, i am Crawley in the first season with a £190,000 budget and i need a Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder and Striker, i can spend £2,900 p/w. I am in talks with Chris James, Eboue Sillah and Febian Brandy . Thanks.

Andy King
King Gyan?

I think one of those will come to a lower league team... Not sure which one...

Maybe even Edgar Davids? I mean he usually goes to Luzern or Sidney FC

King Gyan would come, but he won't get a work permit. Gauthier Mahoto would be brilliant for Crawley in midfield.

Maybe if you could get Dida for free? he's a great gk even tho' he's old, but he'll probably be a must buy target, but he maybe won't come :(

Try to get some guys who are free, maybe Dario Zahora? Not sure if it's Dario zahora or Darijo Zahora

I got Fleetwood to the Championship before my save became corrupted :-(
In my first season I signed:

GK Jon Bateman,
DC Oliver Nicholas and Ryan O'Leary
MC Oliver Norwood, I signed in my second season, but he was quality as a deep-lying playmaker or CM support, scores loads of free kicks and delivers a great corner. Might be available for loan in first season.
ST Gifton Noel-Williams hit 20 for me as target man and set plenty up for AMC Magno Vieira, who also got 20. Bennedict Akwuegbu was also good for a couple of years, though he's 34-35 at the start!

I didn't spend a penny on transfer fees until I was in the Championship, but Crawley's monster budget might allow you to get better players than these. Norwood and Nicholas are my best recommendations though, both were doing well in the Championship. I miss that save :-(

Maybe if you could get Dida for free? he's a great gk even tho' he's old, but he'll probably be a must buy target, but he maybe won't come :(

Try to get some guys who are free, maybe Dario Zahora? Not sure if it's Dario zahora or Darijo Zahora
I don't think Dida will want to play for his team (no offense), I tried to sign him with Anderlecht start of game, but he was to greedy (as was Rivaldo) and they signed for other teams, interest in these players is still high despite their age. They got high demands as well.

A good free MC would be Robert Pires, he has no contract, 36years but his attributes are still world class, try him.

Last edited:
Back