Pearceywwfc

Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I am currently managing Crawley town in the BSP and i am currently about 20 odd games into the season. I have amazingly signed up vertually a whole new squad with a few existing player that were ok and i am currently 2nd in the league.

Its december in my game a month away form the transfer window and am signing about 7 new players on the 1st of january 2010 which include: Gareth Ainsworth (from QPR), Shaun Batt (from Petersborough), Andrew Proctor (from Accrington Stanley), Scott Mcgleish (from Leyton Orient), Ashley Grimes (from Millwall) and few more randomers.

But as the transfer market window opens in about 20 odd days or so i need to plan to get a few defenders in and im looking to sign up a influencial centre back with great heading, jumping and determination attributes and im also looking for another decent defender that can play in a few defensive positions.

Also i have alot of non english speaking players in my squad and i am loosing stupid games because of the communication barrier, is there anyway i can get my players to learn english?

Thanks for your time guys, can anyone help?