In my first year with Arsenal John Guidetti scored 47 goals in the league and 12 goals in the Champions League. Won the league and Fa Cup but lost the final in the Champions League after penalty to Real Madrid. I play standard, untick use offside trap and stand a little deeper. It works very well for me. Screenshots are coming later. If you have any questions then fire a will.

Sounds good, will plug back into the same save and see how that goes.

In my first year with Arsenal John Guidetti scored 47 goals in the league and 12 goals in the Champions League. Won the league and Fa Cup but lost the final in the Champions League after penalty to Real Madrid. I play standard, untick use offside trap and stand a little deeper. It works very well for me. Screenshots are coming later. If you have any questions then fire a will.

I've forgot to write that I only play standard in away games.

what is the difference between first tactic and second.. my last career i used first one with man united and i became easy champion.. now im Napoli and using second tactic and im gonna be failed in the middle of league im 3rd cuz i score but also defence is so weak especially middle of the defenders they like always let the forward 1v1 with goalkeeper.. are u sure second tactic better than first one ?