• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikan007

Reaction score
this is for you to ask any general, little question you want mate! I have asked you numerous times to stop posting new threads all the time..

thanks!

in reply to your last comment raiken yeah ive won 3 out of 4 premier leagues a champions league an fa cup a super cup and world club cup beat in the carling cup final twice but currently sitting 4th in the league 14 points behind arsenal with 10 games left lol! who have only dropped 2 points in there last 16 games,

yeah i did post a few stupid questions first time round but i never really got the answer

in reply to your last comment raiken yeah ive won 3 out of 4 premier leagues a champions league an fa cup a super cup and world club cup beat in the carling cup final twice but currently sitting 4th in the league 14 points behind arsenal with 10 games left lol! who have only dropped 2 points in there last 16 games,

that is not bad going mate, not bad at all!

that is quite a way behind.. I was 8 behind City in my 5th season with QPR and ended up winning it by 6 points :)

just always comment on their manager, say that he should win the title before a big game then say they wont win the title etc..

just play mind games, thats what I did to Mancini and it worked :)

then reinvest in your squad!

post a screenshot of your squad mate

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/88278-how-take-screenshot-guide.html

addler chevailer and carillo are only under 18s and reserves i only brought them in through injury

alaba went to arsenal and is now to dear and tried to get ter stegon on free but he went to juventus

yeah i think might play around with the press conferences and also take this assistant off team talk

how long is a game to play with the database set as high as it can go, im on a half decent computer

Has the coaches changed since update, also if anyone could answer question above would be nice

ive got all countries and database set as high as it can go and max player count it will let me.... 125k players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back