db12

Reaction score
Hi Guys long time reader, first time contributor (no idea if I'm even on the correct forum so apologies)

I've been toying around with the new Create A Club feature and when it comes to the drafting of your squad I have found that no matter what combination of players I go for, I cannot seem to get anything but crappy results.

Anyone else find this very frustrating? I mean I couldn't get a front 3 of Ronaldo, Messi and Bale humming.

If anyone has any tips for this mode of FM I'd really appreciate it :)

Create a club should be no different to picking a normal team. Must be something extremely wrong with your team set up & tactics. Almost impossible to help without information?

If you're putting together a top team, there might be a morale issue to consider. Players not wanting to be moved, etc.

Creating a small team could easily be difficult. Playing the lower leagues is a nightmare in this version. Teams are often overpowered and play like EPL teams on the break. I recall a Forfar move against my East Stirlingshire where they put together over a dozen quick passes (long and short) and scored within fifteen seconds of the GK throwing out to the FB. They had another two attacks where they made a series of one time passes to destroy my team. It's not necessarily tactics rather than the ME not really lowering the skills of the opponents at the level at which you play.