djave

Reaction score
All

I need a little help. Ive created a club via the data editor, which has gone well. Ive also created all the players for this club. My question is this...how do i make it so all the players get the random regen faces? Also, is it possible to change what they look like on the 3d screen?

Im running Win XP, and havnt used steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated, got a group of lads waiting to play this.

Thanks

Dave

All

I need a little help. Ive created a club via the data editor, which has gone well. Ive also created all the players for this club. My question is this...how do i make it so all the players get the random regen faces? Also, is it possible to change what they look like on the 3d screen?

Im running Win XP, and havnt used steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated, got a group of lads waiting to play this.

Thanks

Dave

Why not just create a facepack of their actual faces?

would prefer to use random ones, so they age,as the players are all starting off 16-17. would you know how to do this?

I don't think you can give them the regen faces or change their appearance on the 3D pitch.

would prefer to use random ones, so they age,as the players are all starting off 16-17. would you know how to do this?

I've never seen an option for it in the editor, but that's not to say there isn't a way. Hopefully someone will know.

Have you tried Googling it?

yea,lol, no avail.

what will there appearance look like on the 3d screen then? all generic, white, brown hair?

No I think they will be randomised when you create a new game.

I think regens only come out on the 3D field black or white skinned, no changes in hair color whatever their pictures may be. But anyway, Djave, the point is than if you actually want them to have random faces you probably made the players up i suppose. So you better just not create no players at all and leave it that way. Go to your team, to stadium and give them good youth facilities. Your game will make regens itself and you will have the regen faces. Always worked for me...

how can i edit my st to have all 20?

Yes, but it won't stay that way if, for example, you start the game as a 17 year old.

Wad if i created a player, potential 20 and ability 20. abt 24 years old? How's that?

Anothe thing is injury proneness, temperamental and dirtyness. higher rating means more injury prone, temperamental and dirty?

Wad if i created a player, potential 20 and ability 20. abt 24 years old? How's that?

No. Doing this will make the current ability 20 (which is not even Blue Square standard) and potential 20 (same as). 200 is the maximum, try that (A)

Anothe thing is injury proneness, temperamental and dirtyness. higher rating means more injury prone, temperamental and dirty?

Yes, the higher the value the worse for those three.

you can edit skin tone with FMRTE

All

Thanks

Dave

Its easy when your creating the players change the colour of skin tone and hair colour and there ya have it other than that theres not really anythin you can change on the 3d screen for players looks hope this helps

Can I just say the guy who made the thread hasn't been on since 26/01/2009

Its easy when your creating the players change the colour of skin tone and hair colour and there ya have it other than that theres not really anythin you can change on the 3d screen for players looks hope this helps

I think his question had been answered, this is for FM09. You've given instructions for FM10 which he may or may not have found by now.