grovsnus

Reaction score
How do I create LFC´s new owner "New England Sports Ventures LLC"

In the editor I'd assume?

Maybe there's an option called "Create board member" or something along those lines. I'm not the best with the editor but I don't think it's that difficult to do.

There not offically our owners yet mate... What do you want to do just give Liverpool loads of money when your still not sure how much they will be giving for transfers etc?

There not offically our owners yet mate... What do you want to do just give Liverpool loads of money when your still not sure how much they will be giving for transfers etc?

He didn't say he'd be giving 'em loads of money did he?

Click people on the left hand side, then click add and then non player, fill out his details and when you click contract, select his club and his job :)

No, thats not my intension. Just want it to be right. For the feeling. Were´nt going to make any other changes than that.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Thank you. Will try that.

No, thats not my intension. Just want it to be right. For the feeling. Were´nt going to make any other changes than that.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Thank you. Will try that.

I'm not judging you mate dont worry (not that you are worrying), was just wondering. You must be a perfectionist then haha. You gonna start a new game just to implement that change?

Ive already done them ;)

ive retired tom hicks and george gillet and made John Henry the new chairman.... just made john henry not the nesv group

got rid of all debt which they said they gunna clear and kept the transfer budget as 15million as no-one knows how much they will give

IF THEY TAKE OVER BUT THEY NEARLY 99% WILL

Ive already done them ;)

ive retired tom hicks and george gillet and made John Henry the new chairman.... just made john henry not the nesv group

Thats great, but is there any way to make the hole group?

first create a person and change them to chairman and then creat the rest of the board

I will be uploading a xml later/tomorrow with the new owner, finances, debts etc.