Create Player Help

• Thread starter Thread starter boobs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

boobs

Reaction score
When creating a player, are the inputted stats his current stats or his potential stats? E.g. If a player has a 13 finishing stat with a CA of 150 and a PA of 170, will his finishing stat be 13 at his CA or his PA (I realise that training can affect distribution but I want to ascertain if the stat is some sort of 'upper bound' or, alternatively, if the stats just represent a distribution with the values themselves not being so important). So if I want a player's finishing stat to start the game around 13 but have the potential to be 18+ (assume correct training schedule), should I set the stat to 13 and have, for example, a CA of 150 and PA of 170 or rather should the stat be set to 18 with CA 150 and PA 170.

Furthermore, is there some sort of guide to relating stats, CA and PA? I. e. does anyone know the formula for working out the total stats 'limit' for attributes for each position in relation to CA and PA?

Thanks

Cant answer a lot of your questions as i dont really use the editor. But the stats you enter are related to the CA. So a CA of 150 with 13 for finishing would mean the stat would go up if the PA is 180.

Oh, welcome to the forum, epic username. :)

Yeh that's what I thought. What I really want to try and understand is how stats and CA/PA are related. I THINK I have gathered that with a particular CA, there is an exact total value of attributes that that player can have. So each player with a CA of 150 will have the same total value of attributes for that position. However, I think that some attributes are more 'costly' than others (namely, the physical ones). For example, this is why two central defenders can have the same CA but very different (yet, overall equal) stats. I.e. One can be very fast and strong but with lower stats for tackling and marking and the other with great stats for tackling and marking but be much slower/weaker (simple example of course). Is this correct?! As a very simple example, lets take a Striker (Wayne Rooney) and assume that there are only 3 stats in the game; finishing, speed and composure. There are also 3 CA/PA's in the game; 150, 175 and 200. I think that the CA/PA's cap the total amount of stats. So 150 is capped at 40, 175 at 50 and 200 at 60. So Wayne starts the game with a CA of 150 and a PA of 200. His initial stats are; F:15, S: 15, C: 10. As he begins to realise his PA, the total amount of stats can rise by 10 more to be; F: 18, S: 18, C: 14. However, due to training schedules, the distribution when he reaches 175 could change completely to; F: 10, S: 20, C: 20. Could someone correct me if I am wrong..

I also THINK that if you create a player with certain stats and a certain CA, the editor will scale the attributes to the CA. So if i made Wayne Rooney with a CA of 150 (total stat limit 40) and set his stats to; F: 30, S:30, C: 20 (yeh, yeh, whatever) then the editor would scale them all down to total 40, i.e. by a half to; F: 15, S: 15, C: 10...

I may be way off here though :s

Back