Created League Editor Help

• Thread starter Thread starter bbrist29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

bbrist29

Reaction score
I am making my local amateur league in the Shetland Islands as a playable league on editor and have used the Faroe Islands as my replacement league. The one issue I am having is that the fictional players still have Scandinavian names while most Shetlanders have typical British names. Any help on this would be great cheers.

There's a simple fix for this - set the teams nationality to Scottish. While still being in the Faroe setup, the players coming through will be mostly Scottish with "normal" names. Just go to the team's page in the editor and it's right in front of you. :)

Thanks. Would this still allow my players to turn out for the Faroe/Shetland national team?

Yes, because they will have second nationality. Or have lived there all their lives.

Err...that may be more tricky to arrange...that would require them to have dual nationality, so I suppose you could try changing the cities in the Faroes - in other words, change every Faroe Islands city to something else (eg Greenland) and then put all of Shetlands cities as Faroe cities. Not all your youths will come from Shetland, but those that do will be able to as a result of dual nationality...hopefully!

Back