mrdrbll

Reaction score
How to control autofill player Current Ability?

So I edited Ireland (Pre-1922) so I could create a new Nation with a single league of 20 sides, the plan was to have the league be around equal to the Dutch/Belgian leagues in terms of stature. Apologies if I don't use the correct lingo as I've never previously used the pregame editor, my question is a rather simple one but I'm not sure if it's due simply to a limitation of the editor.

The created league and its teams have a reputation of around 5000-6000, I have not manually created any players or staff. When loading this data in-game I choose "Add players to Teams" in the setup, upon launching into the first season each team is auto-filled with players - my issue is that the player's CA is around 110-30 (mainly weighted to around 70-80), I was hoping to achieve an automatic fill of around 130-100 but I'm unsure if it's possible.

Am I missing something in the editor that has control over this, or is it simply that this is what all "Add players to Teams" will be rated as by default? I'm basically trying to avoid even more editing if I can help it.

Thank you for your help! Let me know if you need more info.

Hi! It would be helpful if you could share your DB with me to check it. Reputation might be a bit too low, but not sure.