• Thread starter Thread starter Hellbr1ng3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

Hellbr1ng3r

Reaction score
Hello

Newbie requiring some help.

I have recently acquired FM2011 and set out with the editor program straight away. I have used a similar editor with one of the older FM games so found my way around quite easily.

My aim for my game in FM2011 was to 'create' a team that was in the nPower2 division and work it up to the Premier League within time. I didn't create a team from scratch, only edited an existing team from nPower Div 2 - Barnet.

With Barnet edited (stadium, colours, name, etc) I then set out on the team of players. I deleted the existing players and created a new squad of 22 brand new players.

I created these 22 by;
Players> Add (then created from scratch player 1)

Onto player 2 I highlighted Player 1 and clicked 'duplicate' and edited everything before continuing until I have a decent sized squad.

So now in ''Barnet'' I have 22 new players each with their own unique ID, Name and different stats. Edited database was saved as custom.dbs and then loaded up in FM 2011.

My issue is now that when I load up the game, select the custom.dbs and view Barnet - my 22 players are not there. I have 3 x Player 1 in the ''Barnet'' squad and about 16 Youth players randomly added in.

I have re-opened the editor and checked a variety of things but cannot get my custom 22 players to load up in Barnet's line-up to start a fresh season.

- I have the original version of the game and editor
- Have checked the editor forum and have found no solution
- Any help/advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back