Created team, how to put my kits and badge in?

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

Wilko

Reaction score
Hello, i have recently created my real life team, and have created FM kits and have the badge, and i was wandering how to get them on.

I have used this thread, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/73594-guide-creating-new-club.html but i dont reall get the bit abut putting it in, sorry if i am being 'noobish', but i'd really appreciate some help!!
View attachment 174134 View attachment 174135View attachment 174136View attachment 174137
View attachment 174144View attachment 174145

Thanks in advance. Oh and please quote this when you reply - thanks!

Hello, i have recently created my real life team, and have created FM kits and have the badge, and i was wandering how to get them on.

I have used this thread, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/73594-guide-creating-new-club.html but i dont reall get the bit abut putting it in, sorry if i am being 'noobish', but i'd really appreciate some help!!
View attachment 174134 View attachment 174135View attachment 174136View attachment 174137

Um you have to create an .xml or add them to an existing one. You have to download a file from here to do that, Graphics Guru 2.0 should help you to do that. You'll need to find your teams unique id and add it to the .xml file, I had the same problem but I used the guru and it worked fine. Here are some screenshots for ya;
View attachment 174164

I am unsure of the badge to be honest mate but with the kits, I think it follows something like this:

My Docs - Sports Interactive - FM2011 - Graphics - Kits.

Save them in there and it should come up. You may need a config creating if you haven't got one.
If you have you will need Winrar to extract the files.

Hope this helps.

Um you have to create an .xml or add them to an existing one. You have to download a file from here to do that, Graphics Guru 2.0 should help you to do that. You'll need to find your teams unique id and add it to the .xml file, I had the same problem but I used the guru and it worked fine. Here are some screenshots for ya;
View attachment 174164

I'm unsure what is meant by .xml , yours is perfect and exactly what i want, so here is what i have done, so if you could tell me where i have gone wrong that would be great.

1. opened grafics guru, clicked on logos and then new file. clicked on add and then found my image (in .png) typed in my teams unique id ( 2062002128 ), and then click ok, then i have clicked save.

2. i have then gone into my documents and then copied the pictures what i have just done and put them into my graphics folder in Football manager 2011, im not sure what i've done wrong..

p.s i have Graphics Guru 1.1, does that matter? :\

Last edited:
I'm unsure what is meant by .xml , yours is perfect and exactly what i want, so here is what i have done, so if you could tell me where i have gone wrong that would be great.

1. opened grafics guru, clicked on logos and then new file. clicked on add and then found my image (in .png) typed in my teams unique id ( 2062002128 ), and then click ok, then i have clicked save.

2. i have then gone into my documents and then copied the pictures what i have just done and put them into my graphics folder in Football manager 2011, im not sure what i've done wrong..

p.s i have Graphics Guru 1.1, does that matter? :\

I think that ones for FM10 tbh. Um I started with a downloaded kit pack for Premier League teams and added to that. The new GG has a help file that might help more than I can.

.xml files are the files that compress data to us in the game, I think. Stuff like the player faces, kits and logos are all contained in .xml files. If you have added any kits like EPL to your game via download then you can just add straight to that pack, if not you can create a new one.
But I'm sure 1.1 is for 2010. Hope that was any help.

I think that ones for FM10 tbh. Um I started with a downloaded kit pack for Premier League teams and added to that. The new GG has a help file that might help more than I can.

.xml files are the files that compress data to us in the game, I think. Stuff like the player faces, kits and logos are all contained in .xml files. If you have added any kits like EPL to your game via download then you can just add straight to that pack, if not you can create a new one.
But I'm sure 1.1 is for 2010. Hope that was any help.

do you know what size the icon has to be mate?

do you know what size the icon has to be mate?

um I still haven't figured that out yet. I just sorta winged it and hoped for the best. I got the shirt icon but the small club icon on match day's and results screen are still the default club colours.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

View attachment 174186

for some reason the normal badge and one kit has gone on, i spose im doing something right, and something wrong...

did you add all three kits to the Graphics Guru? I had to add the same files so many times i almost broke my computer. hehe

um I still haven't figured that out yet. I just sorta winged it and hoped for the best. I got the shirt icon but the small club icon on match day's and results screen are still the default club colours.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

did you add all three kits to the Graphics Guru? I had to add the same files so many times i almost broke my computer. hehe

Yes, i've done it again, and yet its only the black on showing up, i don't have a clue what im doing wrong, plus the Icon isnt coming up either...

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Anyone help?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Someone Please help me, i have even created two other kits to get them in, and i don't know what im doing wrong - im at the end of my teather, please help !!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

P l e a s e :(

---------- Post added 01/06/2011 at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 31/05/2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

**** sake noone willing to help?

Back