Creating a League Help...

• Thread starter Thread starter Pod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Pod

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need a bit of advise / help on trying to achieve something.
What I am trying to do is insert a few Scottish lower leagues and create a promotion structure…

For example there is a highland league within the Scottish Football Association with the following teams… (sometimes these are viewable in FM but not playable or have any players that you can view)

What I would like to do is add 4 leagues, Highland, Northern Juniors, Central Juniors and Southern Juniors, each having 18 teams. Then try have some sore of structure. Say top 2 teams from each league go into a cup competition with the winners having automatic promotion into the Scottish Third Division and the runners up having a play off 2leg match against 9th place in the Scottish Third?

This would require manipulation of the existing Third division.

Can these teams also be introduced into the Scottish Cup competitions and have their own “Juniors Cup” competition?

Unsure how much work is required here and if I am just dreaming…

I’m not fussed on player names, etc… I wouldn’t mind them being random

For fairness each team should all be preset with the same stadium size, youth facilities, budget, reputation, etc….

Let me know your thoughts and how this could be achieved, if possible?

loving this idea not sure how to do it but definetly something i would use if you could put it up here when finished ?

Sean, i found this one at this website, requires you to join but looks the business! I am currently Stirling University in the League 4C Division... amatuer contracts are a pain, wrexham poached a few of my players already argh!

Scottish Reconstruction - The Dugout Football Manager Community

register, donwload the file then save it to Documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/editor/db

Start a new game hit change tick the league, done!

Great side perk to the game in my opinion, my goal is to take Stirling Uni as high as i can!

Back