Creating a new player

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
I was wondering - after creating a player in the Data Editor, is it possible to give him a player face i.e I've created myself in the game and would like a picture of me to go with it?

Thanks in advance!

i dont think it is possible mate could be wrong.

Okay, no worries. I've had a look around and all I can find is putting a face on a manager, and I tried the exact same method with a player but it didn't work.

Nope, still not doing it for me. Do I have to start a new game perhaps?

No, you don't.
I think you did something wrong or you missed something.

I've created a new folder called 'me' in Football Manager 2009\graphics, I've put the photo I want to use in the folder along with the config. file. I've entered the photo's name in place of dempsey and changed the Unique ID to the one I want to use and saved the config. file. I've clicked Confirm on Preferences after ticking Always Reload... and unticked Skin Cache..
What am I doing wrong?

Read "Create a facepack" tutorial, not "Add your picture to your profile manager"

EDIT: Send the player you made to me.

Everything I've tried doesn't work!

I don't know, for me works, I made myself and put me as youngster at Doncaster, LOL.
I coulda put my picture on my player, everything works ok.
Send me the database or something, I will try to make him.

No worries mate, all figured out! Thanks for the advice.

it is possible all you need to do is find the players unique id, make config folder for the player face and put it in graphics, ive done it loads of times

Me too.
However, I think he guy does it as same.