Creating a player

• Thread starter Thread starter Jesse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

Jesse

Reaction score
I've got FM09 v9.3.0 and I was wondering if it is possible to create a new player

Yes you can if you use the Data Editor to create the player before starting the game

yeah it is, my computer > disk c > program files > steam > steam apps > common > football manager 2009 > tools > data editor > data editor (the one with purple badge)

then on the toolbar - file > load database (9.3.0)
then tools > create player

bingo :)

Thanks and, sorry i really should have said this before but I tried this before and when I went to start a new game the player wasn't there :(

Thanks for going through that danny. I didn't have the energy to do it

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Thanks and, sorry i really should have said this before but I tried this before and when I went to start a new game the player wasn't there :(

Did you start the new game with the altered database?

haha no prob nursemorph.

well make sure you save the database after you've created the player as your own custom database.

its just file > save data base as > then your own name of it

then when you start a new game, where it says 9.3.0 it should have a drop down menu then click on the database that you named.

lol it was quick beacause i had actually done it all already i just didnt realise that it was saved or in the drop down menu

so dont tell me you put yorself in the game and your also in the game as a manage too lol what team does you player play for

I made my fat friend Dazz it greats I also put my Local Team in the Scottish Third Division and that will be my next Adventure.

My City is the biggest City in Scotland without a Professional Football Club.

He plays for Man Utd his stats are really low coz i'm only 16, but the potential is 200. I put my manager name as my real 2nd name instead lol.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

whats your city UKMACKIE?

and that is what

sir alex the best thing out of scotland ahead of scotch whisky

oh right haha, enjoy your created player!

and no way, he's like the worst thing to come outta scotland.
haggis is way better, probably billy connelly too.

Back