Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasrobinson

Reaction score
Hi guys i was wondering if you could tell me how to create my own player, i haven't done it before but i've been wanting to do it for ages, my pc is powered by windows XP. any help will be appriciated cheers.

You'll need to download the Editor first. Once your loaded in, in the top left corner click file and go to 'Load Database.' Once that's done look at the bottom right of the screen for the add button, then find player on the drop down menu thingy. Put in all the details and such and then save the editor data. It should load up on creation of a new game.

This tread might help you if you scroll down the adding players bit: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/73594-guide-creating-new-club.html

Last edited:
Cheers i've done that but when i make my player i put all the attributes to 20 but when i go to by them on the game their attributes all change and only a few of them are 20 how do i keep them all 20?

Cheers i've done that but when i make my player i put all the attributes to 20 but when i go to by them on the game their attributes all change and only a few of them are 20 how do i keep them all 20?

Basically, the reason why your attributes have changed is due to the CA (Current Ability). Ie, you have put all your stats to 20, however, if your CA is say, 130 it will lower the stats to co-inside with your CA. If you want them all at 20 put your CA to 200 aswell as your PA to 200.

The game engine doesn't allow you to have 20 for every stat even when you have 200CA. Just pick the most important attributes to make 20 (don't need 20 throw-ins for example) and they won't decrease as much

Some attributes, like Long Throws, are so-called 'free attributes' which aren't allocated any CA points. So a player with CA 1 could have 20 Long Throws, 20 Natural Fitness, 20 Influence and so on. These attributes vary between positions, though, for example Aggression is a free attribute for strikers but is weighed for defenders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.