Creating a real talent!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ptrck13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

ptrck13

Reaction score
Hey, have desperately been trying to create a real good young player using the data editor. But whenever i start a new game he has real **** attributes and my the assistant report is terrible, saying he would never make etc.

How do I make a good young player who is okish at beginning but turns out really good.

In the editor i put current ability like 14 or 15 and potential ability to 20. then the player attributes i put pretty high, but is the highest 20 or 100 or something else?? i don't get it.

when i start the game, my player has like 4s and 5s in everything. can anybody give me some help on that please?? thx

Yeah why ?? When i edit some player in data editor and then save and start the new game his marks are even worse !!! WHYYYYY

The highest CA and PA a player can have is 200.

And im not too sure how it works, but players attributes change in game due to their CA. If they are too high for the CA they go lower, and if they are too low they go higher. I think

ok, thanks, what about the mental and physical attributes of the player data is the highest there also 200?

Just do his hidden stants and his CA and PA the rest will be done acording to this and his position.

Back