Creating a Revolution with Wigan

Reaction score
This is my first ever FM story I had been playing the game since Football Manager 2006 and I will try to make Wigan Athletic a top english club and try to win some european trohpy wherever it is the Champions League or the Europa League

I will be updating this save every ten games and post ScreenShots of the league, player stats and the fixtures

View attachment 249585 Good start to the season
View attachment 249586A few hard games like tottenham,chelsea and man utd
View attachment 249587Our best player so far has been holosko with 3 in 9 but still below average
View attachment 249588Our signings have been okay maybe could have brought in better striker but i have faith in Yaya to perform when he has matured a little and when he's banging them in we'll be in a better position

Has some promise but maybe if you put a little more detail in it would entice more people. I'll be checking it to see how you get on anyway :)

View attachment 249702A nice string of results but then hit a bad form but recovered just in time for the transfer window to bring in more players
View attachment 249703We've improved from my last picture where we was 11th now we are 10th still on course for a great season, the shock was west brom and where they are in the league 6th!! i couldn't believe it

Our highlights of the month were as followed
1.0-0 with Arsenal at Home
2.3-1 Win over Swansea at Home
3.1-0 Over QPR at Loftus Road

Our main transfer targets are
1.hatem Ben Arfa
2. Kevin De Bruyne
3. Jo

View attachment 249736 Only 3 lose in 10 games brilliant for us but a little disappointed with the 5 draws but extremely disappointed with the 1 win out of the 10 games but our performances are improving every game and hopefully next season we will bring in more experienced players to try to get Europe

View attachment 249735Our league position has dropped to 11th where we were in the first 10 games but still a massive achievement as we were predicted 18th by the media but we are proving them wrong, i just hope we can finish between 9th and 12th which would able me to sign some great players

View attachment 249737 We got our men Kevin De Bruyne on loan and Hatem Ben Arfa for 8.5Million in Instalments we also managed to bring in Martin Skrtel for a bargain £3.5Million been amazing so far 5 MOTM's in 10 Games, we didn't manage to get Jo as he failed a medical and Mikael Forssell was a accident signing, i didn't even know i brought him so i released him straight away

Our top Moments of the 10 Games
1.Going 7 Games unbeaten
2.Drawing 2-2 with Chelsea
3.Beating Newcastle 1-0

Most disappointing most of the 10 games
1.Losing 0-2 to tottenham at home
2.Dropping back down to 11th
3.Drawing to Southampton in the league and West Ham who were both in relegation Zone

View attachment 249739A Great end to the season with the exceptional result coming after Brendan Rodger's Liverpool with Kevin De bruyne scoring the only goal, little disappointed with the norwich game but we made up for it in the games after by beating Stoke 3-0 and A.Villa 4-0!!
View attachment 249740As the season finished so did West Ham, Fulham and Reading's time in the premier league, we finished above average and we had an exceptional season by coming 12th we were unlucky not be in the top 10 but i said i'd like to finish in 12th to 9th and we did, we will look to bring in new faces in the upcoming weeks and keep an eye on the euro's to see if we can get any unknown players
View attachment 249741As you can see our January signing Martin Skrtel got most MOTM'S which was brilliant considering he only joined 5 months ago bit surprised that Peter Odemwingie got Top scorer and we will look at him and Jermain Defoe to maybe add to our squad.

Back