mikeyvilla85

Reaction score
Hello, i have been playing the FM/CM games since i can remember and am a massive fan, fort FM 09 was amazing but to be honest after playing it solid for since it came out and having managed many different sides in loads of different leagues im sad to say im actually getting a little bit bored of it as its got to the point were i just sign the same people i no are good for every club i am! Im dieing for FM2010 to finally come out, i no its not long now but seems years away! why i wait for that day to finally land i was wondering if it was possible to create my own team? so for example i could create the Sunday league side i play for and put them in the blue square south and try work my way up to the prem using my mates as the player for a bit of much needed fun???

iv never dabbled with editors because i dont agree with cheating at this or any game so can any body advice me if this is possible and what editor i need to carry out this task i wish to do............!!!

Safe

p.s iv used this site over the past 12 months adding threads and post for players i have found, advice iv needed and giving advice were i can to people that need it but i haven't been on here for about 5 months and im not a fan of the new colors and layout..!!