Creating a team...

ManchesterRed

Reaction score
So I have decided to create a new team in the Norwegian Premier Division called FK Bergen 1888. Now my problem is that I can't change the badges or the team colours. I have a metallic logo pack, but it comes up with some strange and fairly pixelated bagde, its like a football with a mining hat on with tools. Also is set the colours as Yellow and black when I want black and red.Please help, would be much appreciated. :D

So I have decided to create a new team in the Norwegian Premier Division called FK Bergen 1888. Now my problem is that I can't change the badges or the team colours. I have a metallic logo pack, but it comes up with some strange and fairly pixelated bagde, its like a football with a mining hat on with tools. Also is set the colours as Yellow and black when I want black and red.Please help, would be much appreciated. :D

All of the colour settings are in the editor. You need someone to create a logo for your team, because otherwise, the game will add in a default logo, or a logo of a team in the game database that has not loaded into your game.

All of the colour settings are in the editor. You need someone to create a logo for your team, because otherwise, the game will add in a default logo, or a logo of a team in the game database that has not loaded into your game.

I can find the kit colours but I can't find the actual club colours. And also, the logo problem is fixed, just figured how to put them into my game