Creating CCC's in slow tempo?!

• Thread starter Thread starter kobtus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

kobtus

Reaction score
Hey. I'm currently managing Liverpool. I'm playing 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-5-1. Team looks like following:

Cavani
Bale-Suarez
Gerrard-Hamsik
M'Vila
Enrique-Agger-Mussachio-Johnson
Reina

Cavani - Advanced forward
Bale & Suarez - Inside forwards
Gerrard - Deep-lying playmaker
Hamsik - Advanced playmaker
M'vila - Anchor man
Enrique & Johnson - Fullbacks
Agger - Ball-playing defender (covering)
Mussachio - Central defender (stopper)
Reina - Sweeper keeper

PLAYING HAMSIK AS TEAM PLAYMAKER
NO TARGETMAN

I'm playing fluid and controlling and that ''works'' i mean i keep possesion of the ball, i just want to create some more CCC's for Cavani as he will smack them in match after match.
I just can't get it right. I've been looking at some of the downloadable tactics like Goals Galore and tactics like that, that claims to create a lot of CCC's and get a lot of goals. When i look at those tactic's tempo, they're all at quick.

So i thought, is it even possible to create that many CCC's in slow tempo? And if you have experienced that please share.

Sorry for my English, i'm from Denmark
YNWA

maybe changing stratergy to attacking to make it slightly more direct? i have the same problem so if anyone wants to come in and contribute???

In short, à 41221, when playing à controlling or attacking approach SHOULD not be slow as your players upfront will be isolated. If on the other hand you should play Counter and more cautious, then playing slow Will pay off as then , you mix playing slow and cautious with Quick and direct counter attacks.

I use a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and i use slow passing and create 3-5 CCC every game.

I've done this by altering the player instructions to play shorter passing than the default settings and by making the attacking settings higher and higher the further forward up the pitch a player is.

There is also a fair amount of creative freedom in players if they need it to mix the play up a little.

Inside Forwards/Advanced playmakers are needed on the wings to cut in and support the loan striker

heres what my tactic looks like and my last two games used with it to give you an idea

View attachment 217149View attachment 217150View attachment 217147View attachment 217148

Back