reynoldslfc

Reaction score
Hi guys ive searched the forum again and again but cant find any advice on what i need help with. Basically i wanna create an international tournament that includes only British Commonwealth Countries any help would be appreciated thanks.

Just make the competition and then in the Registered Teams section put the teams you want in it and,from 1-5,how good they are.

I'm 99.9% sure you can't create an international tournament in-game, however it could be possible using the editor, I've never personally done it but I would imagine it's possible to create an international tournament with it..

This should really be in the editing section, send Tiraths a PM, he should be able to tell you what to do.

I have that xml file. Commonwealth Cup, made of 26 teams, and is knock-out tournament. If anyone want's it, just send me PM. (H)

And it is real national cup, not part of some league system (like done in nation rules panel).

I have that xml file. Commonwealth Cup, made of 26 teams, and is knock-out tournament. If anyone want's it, just send me PM. (H)

And it is real national cup, not part of some league system (like done in nation rules panel).

would you mind attaching the .xml file to your post

ill try to find it later, in few days, when I am in USA... I have that on my PC, and I am in Europe now, with laptop

Just wait for few days.