• Thread starter Thread starter brugselaar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

brugselaar

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have a kind of special request :p
I'm currently playing a football game called Footballidentity (you can play as footballer/manager/journalist) I came up to the idea to make a database wich contains all countries, leagues, players who are on the game..

The only problem is, when you go to the editor you need to load a database.. Eather version 1.0.0,1.0.1,1.0.2 or 1.0.3.. But is there no possibility to start from the beginning? I really don't want to spend my time on deleting everything & everyone individually lol...

Is there an option to start with nothing? Just to create everything for yourself?

Thank you!

Best regards
Fiers Ferdy

Hello guys!

I have a kind of special request :p
I'm currently playing a football game called Footballidentity (you can play as footballer/manager/journalist) I came up to the idea to make a database wich contains all countries, leagues, players who are on the game..

The only problem is, when you go to the editor you need to load a database.. Eather version 1.0.0,1.0.1,1.0.2 or 1.0.3.. But is there no possibility to start from the beginning? I really don't want to spend my time on deleting everything & everyone individually lol...

Is there an option to start with nothing? Just to create everything for yourself?

Thank you!

Best regards
Fiers Ferdy

Surely your time will be wasted recreating everyone and everything that is already in the database...

Surely your time will be wasted recreating everyone and everything that is already in the database...
Think you understand me wrong.. I want to make a totally new database wich contains none of the real rules etc. It will be based on a browser game ;)

Ahh so you're just going to use FM10 as the engine? Isn't there a way to select multiple items in the editor like there is in the game (shift+click)??

Ahh so you're just going to use FM10 as the engine? Isn't there a way to select multiple items in the editor like there is in the game (shift+click)??
Nice! Thank you very much man! ^^)

Back