StueyRob

Reaction score
Looking for a deeplying playmaker (DM) for my united team.

any1 got any ideas?

bought lars bender as my anchor man already and wanting someone creative to partner him

i bought william kvist for my man u team seemed much better than carrick

how much defensive work do you expect him to be doing? witsel is an absolute god attribute wise but is very pricey.

one of my favorites is andrea poli from sampdoria, is under 10 mil i believe at the start of the game (didn't have enough money for him first season and opted for someone else 2nd but he went for 8m to napoli on my save)

others i would suggest are markus henriksen from AZ (dutch league) or ander herrera from athletic bilbao.

Hope it helps!!

Well the tactic I use has 2 dm infront of the defence, 1 playing as anchor (bender)..and the other as DLP..sort of a pirlo role , someone who doesn't hav the worst tackling but has an eye for a pass etc.....

i recommend poli then. in terms of game stats i've always thought of him as a pirlo role. also nuri sahin if you can afford him would do well too.

Well the tactic I use has 2 dm infront of the defence, 1 playing as anchor (bender)..and the other as DLP..sort of a pirlo role , someone who doesn't hav the worst tackling but has an eye for a pass etc.....

Just out of curiosity, which Bender are you using? I'm thinking of purchasing one and would like to set him to a box-to-box role. I've read that Lars is the superior of the two this year?

ezequiel cirigliano will be a good cheap option. got him for my dortmund team and ilkay gundogan is getting some real competition for my midfield slot.

Just out of curiosity, which Bender are you using? I'm thinking of purchasing one and would like to set him to a box-to-box role. I've read that Lars is the superior of the two this year?

using lars m8