bartul

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just started Manchester United save and a thing that i need most is a great MC playmaker that will perform in my 1st season, so i dont want wonderkids like Ganso. I was thinking about Hamsik or Modric who destroys my teams in my other saves when i play against Spurs or is there som1 beside these 2 that would help me in 1st season, please help me, thank you

javier pastore... I think that Sir Alex was interested by him...

As mentioned, Hamsik, Pastore, Sahin, Modric all class if you can get them, Modric only just signed a new deal so that will be difficult, probably about 25million+, Sahin is probably the cheapest option of those. Jurado from Schalke is extremely creative but only signed at the start of the season so might be difficult, AMC Alex is also pretty good. Banega and Poli are great passers. Cassano is amazing for AMC, but guess if your playing 11.3 he's also just been transferred. Seeing as your United, your scouting network should be good, get on the Transfer Centre and filter for creativity and passing above 17, should do the trick.

Back