Crewe Alexandra tactic problem!

• Thread starter Thread starter Omari0n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Omari0n

Reaction score
Hi, so i'm playing with Crewe and i was doing well, not conceding much, having good possesion so i tried to make some tweaks because i didn't score enough.. Always drew 0-0, 1-1 etc. So i tried a more aggresive tactic more attacking, now the problem is i don't score and i concede alot lol.. So atm i'm screwed! I'm trying to look for a good balanced tactic where all my players play together. Like now my wingers don't do ISH defending.. I'm playing a 4-5-1 btw! Please don't link a plug and play, i need help building my own tactics! THANKS A LOT!

Crewe alexandria need to be played with 2 strikers what your team have.

First position is reality with that team

If you need help with your tactic, you need to post more info about it and how you handel the squad etc.
its hard for us to say where you go wrong when we know nothing about what you do. :)

I play with the team for two seasons from crewe. My team has been promoted from Npower Championship Npower League One has.
After 20 days in the Championship, we are already a leader, and think up in Premiere League in the next season.
The best training with Crewe is 4-1-2-2-1.
DG-DC-DC-DD
MD
MC-MC
MOG-MOD
ST

Pogba
Moore Leitch
West-Murphy
osman
tootle-Dugdale-ellis-davis
Martin

At the end of the first season you will have very good regen, it will use the next season.

Otherwise this tactic (among others) works very well with crewe:
Mr Hough tactic FM12 working very well on patch 13.2.2

Last edited:
Back