Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
I am thinking about making a database with the Springfield Isotopes. They will play in the MLS. As for the players I will put mainly americans in the squad and a few english players in there. I will give them a £50m transfer budget. Would anyone download and play this?

Not with a £50m budget tbh. Too much for it to be any kind of challenge. Also, maybe you could create your own players? From The Simpsons?

E.g. Homer, Bart, Lenny, Karl, Moe, Comic Book Guy etc.

Not with a £50m budget tbh. Too much for it to be any kind of challenge. Also, maybe you could create your own players? From The Simpsons?

E.g. Homer, Bart, Lenny, Karl, Moe, Comic Book Guy etc.

i will lower the budget and i will create the players that you have suggested but i will have a few real players in the team

I would download with all the Simpsons guys in it deffo. worth a laugh to see Homer as top scorer. Marg in goal etc....

I was gonna make a simpsons team DB, with simpsons charecters and Mr Burns as chairman. They were gonna be in EPL, but you made this first, so I wont make, unless you give me permission, because its sort of your idea.

the shots yeh you can do it as my team is going to be in the mls and yours is going to be in the epl

this could be a great datebase. i would download if the simpsons character was in it.

I would definetly download this ?

is it been completed yet ?

I'll explain my version.

Mr Burns buys out Blackpool, he has american players such as Homer, Bart, Lenny, all aged 23 except Bart and his school friends who are in the Under 18's. They are 16.

I upped their rep to average prem team and gave them a sugar daddy and high finances. I also gave the player huge contracts and make them love the club.

After a few seasons it got boring, and players were sold, I won the league ect. Then Burns sold the club, so I left the game. If you can only play a few seasons realisticly there is no point of release. Also Madrid poached some of my youth, with the chairman saying that they are too good to turn down.
If you want Ralph and Martin as your key players with Homer and them lot abroad, the game gets boring.

I've already started a DB with the Simpsons team in the MLS.. I suck on the editor though so not really sure how to do it.. But a Premier League one would be good too.

I would like to try it, very much :) Both versions.

i would like to try both aswellso i reckon you both should release them and let the public decide (A)

I am 100% sure if you upload it that it will be extremlty popular

how many people will you need before you up load it ?

well youve got me, deveo72 and also dasiimM

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

and i knw if you put it up more people will download

i would be extremely interested in downloading these databases, both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.