CricSim.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Eds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 845

Eds

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Basically, I'm on this website called CricSim. It's a simulated sports website where you make a player, join a team, matches are simulated, trophies are won etc etc.

Basically, it's great fun, and with a fairly decent member base (252 active members), and just under a million posts in the last year, it's a very active forum.

There's simulated competitions in Cricket (main competition), Football, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Tennis, Ice Hockey, and even drafts of real life players known as CricSim Premier League Competitions, where you manage a side and pick players.

I recommend having a look and if you don't like it, you don't like it. I recommend sticking around for a bit, registering for several simulated competitions that take your fancy, and get to know people. Really addictive though, and I've managed to rack up over seventeen thousand posts myself, in the two and a half years I've been there.

www.cricsim.com

Cheers lads,

Eds.

CricSim smells like a cricket site. The main reason why I won't have a look .

It's got all sorts of sports. I run the Rugby Union simulator, there's football, Ice Hockey, Tennis etc. There are people on there who aren't bothered about the Cricket Sim.

First thing that this forum brings in mind, EA Froums. Anyways nice site, but probably wont gona use it.

Back