Crimbo Music

• Thread starter Thread starter pistolped7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 595

pistolped7

Reaction score
Yes, the very first non-catalogue-Christmas-related advert has been broadcast, which means it can't be much longer before we're subjected to the horrific sound of Slade, Wizzard(?) and, slightly less depressingly, the Pogues. Which Christmas song do you despise the most, and how would you punish the writer of it?

I lol'd when I read 'Chrimbo'

Pretty much all christmas songs are ******, probably because I'm not a 'Christmas type person', but the music dosen't need to be good, as long as it's near Christmas, and related to Christmas, fools will buy it.

I don't mind it, it does annoy me when they start playing it in september. I went out for a meal tonight and they place i went to had a Christmas tree up already, i was fuming.

I don't mind it, it does annoy me when they start playing it in september. I went out for a meal tonight and they place i went to had a Christmas tree up already, i was fuming.

Yeah, exactly, is that how depressing the human race is that after Easter people are looking towards Chrsitmas?! It's like their trying to annoy people.

Edit

Dear lord Calum! You shock me.

Back