Crisis!!!(ish)

• Thread starter Thread starter LazyBoySC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 879

LazyBoySC

Premium
Reaction score
Before I start, I'm not moaning about the Beta, I'm not complaining the game is not broken in anyway, shape or form.

Right, so I'm Chelsea right? I buy in Shawcross, Rodrigo and Gotze whilst playing 4-2-3-1;

Cech
Azepeculiar - Luiz - Terry - Cole
Mikel (BWM) - Ramires (BBM)
Gotze (AP)- Mata(AP) - Hazard(AP)
Rodrigo(AF)

I've lost all my pre-season games and most games in the league and CL and I'm pulling my hair out. I play fluid, attacking football with quick-tempo direct passing, sticking to position alongside more pressing with a normal defensive line that's always served me very well in previous FM's.

According to my team-report in 10 games, I've scored 14 and conceded 17!!!

Any thoughts/ideas on how to stop the funk?

I'm playing a similar formation, but using hazard and Oscar as inside forwards cutting in from the wing.

I play short football, pressing and a slightly slow tempo.

It's generally going well - I have high possession and shots, and generally keep opposition chances down.

The only problem is that in a number of games I have dominated the opposition seem to sneak a goal (or two!) out of nowhere to grab a draw. Frustrating as ****.

In my last game Owen managed to break clean from my defence after my corner was cleared up the pitch to score with the last kick of the game!

I'm playing a similar formation, but using hazard and Oscar as inside forwards cutting in from the wing.

I play short football, pressing and a slightly slow tempo.

It's generally going well - I have high possession and shots, and generally keep opposition chances down.

The only problem is that in a number of games I have dominated the opposition seem to sneak a goal (or two!) out of nowhere to grab a draw. Frustrating as ****.

In my last game Owen managed to break clean from my defence after my corner was cleared up the pitch to score with the last kick of the game!

I have the same problem with United and play a 4-2-3-1 with a similar style.
They either just score from a freak mistake or from a corner.Its like they have one half chance/ccc in a game and thats a goal and my zillions arent.
Also,my CD Astori,despite crazy stats,seems to give away penalties every game he plays.He is quick and good in the air and still every game.
But the game is beatable.
If you are playing a 4-2-3-1,play short,more pressing,man marking,two dlps,two fb/wb support,2 cd defend,1 AP,2 IF(move into channels),1 Poacher
And use shouts pass out of defence,work ball into box,exploit flanks,play wider,hit early crosses,get stuck in and the last one I forgot.
Working a treat for me at United and at Reading.

Back